The Country Information section presents key information for families and professionals involved in cross-border family conflicts. The section provides links and descriptions about public services and charitable organisations that address the following domains country by country:
1. International Family Mediation
2. Central Authorities established under the Hague Conventions in order to protect children
3. Psycho-social and legal support
4. Child welfare services
5. Advice and support to bi-national couples, cross-cultural and migrant families
6. Useful links and hotlines
The Country Information section serves as a support mechanism individualised by country. The current list of countries is not exhaustive, but will be updated on an ongoing basis. We welcome all additional relevant input. Please see our Contact page.